URL of experiment: https://gitlab.pavlovia.org/visionlabuiuc/bg_1a
Description of the problem:
I am trying to incorporate Li et al.'s virtual chinrest (https://github.com/QishengLi/virtual_chinrest/) into our experiment. I have tried to include it in the index.html file in the following way:
I’ve also tried using script type =“module”. In both cases, nothing happens when I Pilot the experiment via Pavlovia - it goes straight to the experiment (bg_1a.js).
When I try to run the virtual_chinrest.js script only (by commenting out bg_1a.js, the actual experiment), the screen is stuck on “Initializing the experiment”, and there is nothing in the console.