Pavlovia not saving the last trial info

URL of experiment: https://pavlovia.org/Aparna11/wordsound

Description of the problem: I have nested loop in my experiment. inner loop is to repeat trials and outer is to go to next row from the condition file. It is working fine but while saving data it does not save the last trial information(which row in condition was the last), but when I give as extra key press outside the inner loop, it saves last trial info. Now I have extra key presses for each trial.

Can I somehow avoid these extra key presses and save the data for the last trial also?

I thought of adding a key press from code component but I am not able to do it successfully.

Can anyone help me in this?

Please could you attach a sample data file and your experiment file. I feel like there are too many possibilities to make guesses without access to any code.

Does it save all trials locally?

please find the attachment. in this there are 5 trials and it saves condID for only 4 trials.
PARTICIPANT_WordSound_2020-07-11_22h27.38.345.csv (2.5 KB)

Thank you

From the CSV it looks like whatever signals the final loop 3 is stopping loop 4 before it has its final run. However, without a psyexp file to look at or at least screen shots of the relevant loops and code components there’s not much more I can say.