URL of experiment: SRD2 [PsychoPy]
Description of the problem:
I have launched a new experiment on Pavlovia and it is not saving data files of completed sessions. Nor are completed sessions consuming credits. I initially was told so by participants, but ran into the same issue when I tried to run it myself. When I pilot it (either in the “pilot” mode or by pressing the “pilot” button in the “run” mode), it downloads (and saves) the data files, so I am really confused why it is not doing so when it is being run.
Some additional information:
- I am saving files as .csv
- The setting to save incomplete results is off
- Credits are not being consumed
- I am getting the green “thank you” message, and even being redirected to the appropriate page after clicking “ok”
- I look for files under “Sessions”
- When trying to download results, the folder is empty (there are no log files, I think)
- There isn’t even a “data” folder in my repository or local folder that is usually there
Any idea how I can fix this issue? Or do I have to just create a new project?
Thank you for your help in advance