Number of vertices of polygons in pavlovia

The resolution of the polygons I created in the experiment is high when I run psychopy, but drops when I run it in pavlovia. Even if I increase the number of vertices, they look corrupt in pavlovia. How can I fix this problem? Thanks in advance.
Here are the properties of the circles:

Looking at previous questions on this topic (search blurred online for example) I have to ask what version of PsychoPy are you using?

Thanks, I am using v2020.2.0.

That’s quite a buggy version. I’d recommend upgrading to 2020.2.10.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your suggestion. If I update, do I need to make a lot of changes and fixes? I’m afraid to upgrade it because I started collecting data in Pavlovia with this version.

Are you using.thisN or similar for anything?

Generally within sub versions (2020.1, 2020.2, 2021.1) there are only improvements. Things break between sub versions due to new features.

1 Like

I’m just using the codes below.
testphase.finished=True
psychoJS.quit();
round = function(num, n=0) { return +(Math.round(num + (“e+” + n)) + (“e-” + n)); }
if mouse.isPressedIn(ccircle):

You may need to delete round from code_JS because it gets added automatically from around 2020.2.5 and there’s an error if it gets defined twice.

I upgraded psychopy to 2020.2.10. However, the circles are still jagged in pavlovia. What else can I do to fix it?