Not able to upload the experiment online

PsychoPy version : 2020.2.3
**Standard Standalone?: y
**What are you trying to achieve?:
upload the experiment online
I am getting the following error message.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\pavlovia_ui\project.py”, line 161, in submitChanges
self.parent.project = self.project
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘project’

**What have you tried to make this work: Uninstall 2020.2.3 version and installed 2020.1.3 one.

**What has gone wrong with that?:
Online uploading was successful. But as I have made the task with 2020.2.3 version, the online task was not running with the previous version.

2733.0440 WARNING Parameter ‘Data file delimiter’ is not known to this version of PsychoPy but has come from your experiment file (saved by a future version of PsychoPy?). This experiment may not run correctly in the current version.
2733.0466 WARNING Parameter ‘Resources’ is not known to this version of PsychoPy but has come from your experiment file (saved by a future version of PsychoPy?). This experiment may not run correctly in the current version.
2733.0513 WARNING Parameter ‘Before Experiment’ is not known to this version of PsychoPy but has come from your experiment file (saved by a future version of PsychoPy?). This experiment may not run correctly in the current version.

I want to upload the online experiment with 2020.2.3 version.

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Jhilik Das

The “Before Experiment” issue is one we are aware of and have fixed in 2020.2.4, so those warnings should go away if you update.

As for the error, it looks like your file isn’t a part of a project. This should bring up a pop up looking like this:
Did it not for you?

No I have not encountered this pop up.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\pavlovia_ui\project.py”, line 161, in submitChanges
self.parent.project = self.project
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘project’

This was the error pop up I got.

I have installed 2020.1.3 version and that is working fine.