mac Catalina/ unsupported operand type(s) for *: ‘NoneType’ and ‘int’ / RGB color error issue

If this template helps then use it. If not then just delete and start from scratch.

OS (e.g. Win10): macOS 10.15.7
PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x): 21.1.2
Standard Standalone? (y/n) y
What are you trying to achieve?:
Magnitude estimation of lightness between two circles.
What did you try to make it work?:
3 repeat estimate procedure in the 3 different backgrounds
What specifically went wrong when you tried that?:
Experiment stop at the random point during the 27inch routine. When I made multiple loops it stoped at the first loop when i made a single loop, it didn’t move to the next routine, it stopped at a random point in the routine.
And show the same error all the time. I can’t figure out the reason. Please help me :frowning:

capstonePilot.psyexp (72.3 KB) RGB.xlsx (10.7 KB)
Include pasted full error message if possible. “That didn’t work” is not enough information.

6186.7736 INFO Loaded monitor calibration from [‘2021_04_02 15:37’]
0.4213 WARNING We strongly recommend you activate the PTB sound engine in PsychoPy prefs as the preferred audio engine. Its timing is vastly superior. Your prefs are currently set to use [‘sounddevice’] (in that order).
2021-04-03 17:03:00.559 python[1290:67740] ApplePersistenceIgnoreState: Existing state will not be touched. New state will be written to (null)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/Users/woojaejung/Desktop/UNIST/UNIST 4-1/Capston Project/Pilot_experiment/Psychopy/capstonePilot_lastrun.py”, line 596, in
win.flip()
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.6/psychopy/visual/window.py”, line 1044, in flip
thisStim.draw()
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.6/psychopy/visual/shape.py”, line 394, in draw
GL.glColor4f(*self._fillColor.render(‘rgba1’))
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.6/psychopy/colors.py”, line 346, in render
adj = np.clip(self.rgb * self.contrast, -1, 1)
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for *: ‘NoneType’ and ‘int’