Loop is not working

URL of experiment: https://pavlovia.org/run/andreonj/first_dummy

Description of the problem: Hello,
I am trying to create an online eye tracking experiment with successive images presented in specific location. I am taking the steps incrementally and the first thing I try is creating a loop images imported from a file contained in the folder. However, only one image is presented and the loop does not continue. I looked at the output csv file, and there is nothing registered. I am an amateur in coding, it will be great to hear what you think. Thank you very much!

Andre

Hi Andre,

I’d recommend to first build a simple experiment with the loop and the image presentation, so you it’s a bit easier to debug. Once you’ve got that working, apply it to the eye-tracking.

Best, Thomas

Hello Thomas,
Thank you very much for your reply and suggestion! I had actually built a simple experiment that only contains the loop and the image presentation, without the eye tracking components, and it works fine online. One of my friends has suggested to me that it could be the tracking_square in the tracking_pres routine does not have an end time, so it is not telling the experiment to go through the loop. I am going to try this solution now and see if this could be the problem.

Best,
Andre

1 Like