Issues w/ Batch File for Multiple Experiments

OS (e.g. Win10): Win 10
PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x): 3.2.4
Standard Standalone? (y/n) If not then what?: Yes
**What are you trying to achieve?: I am trying to run multiple experiment files sequentially in one session. There are about 5 files I would like to run, one after the other, using a batch file.

I tried to make a batch file only using two of the files and made sure to use the correct pathways. When I tried to run the batch file, Python had opened up and tried to run the .py files, however, it kept coming up with errors such as “Overflow/Attribute error” or “Could not find image” or would just crash. However, these files actually run when they are executed through Builder.

“C:/Program Files (x86)\PsychoPy3\python.exe” “C:\Users\psyclab117\OneDrive\Media Multitasking and Cognitive Abilities\Python program\Exp0Practice.py”
“C:/Program Files (x86)\PsychoPy3\python.exe” “C:\Users\psyclab117\OneDrive\Media Multitasking and Cognitive Abilities\Python program\Exp1Movie.py”

Hi @Zun19, would you be able to paste the full error message you recieve?

Hello,

I was able to screenshot the error that appeared for the first experiment file.
The other error for the second experiment file closes right after it appears so I was unable to screenshot it. However, I was able to read that it was an image error in which it suggests to check the path to the image. Both files run perfectly fine when ran individually/manually.