Issues converting staircase to QUEST

URL of experiment: Pavlovia

Description of the problem: I am trying to build a 2AFC cost/benefit experiment with 3 parameters for the choice. The parameters for the choice is Age, Participation and Specificity and the participant needs to choose Y/N for each combination. What I am thinking is that I need staircases within staircases but I am starting with making 1 staircase and having the other variables set at random at the moment. I can make a staircase in builder and make it work as I wish it to do but the experiment needs to be run online so I need to use QUEST (as far as I understand).

I want the QUESThandler to give me an integer (as in no decimals) and move whole numbers up/down since the parameter in question is Age and it should only be between min 3 and max 15. But there is something wrong in my setup in conditions or I am missunderstanding something (attaching conditions).
conditions_stair_alder_q.xlsx (20.6 KB)

At the moment I get the following error message:

File “C:\PsychoPy-experiments\ethics3\ethics1-cust func_lastrun.py”, line 379, in
loop_trial = data.MultiStairHandler(stairType=‘QUEST’, name=‘loop_trial’,
File “C:\Users\mikahags\AppData\Local\Programs\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\data\staircase.py”, line 1834, in init
self._createStairs()
File “C:\Users\mikahags\AppData\Local\Programs\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\data\staircase.py”, line 1896, in _createStairs
thisStair = QuestHandler(startVal, startValSd, **args)
File “C:\Users\mikahags\AppData\Local\Programs\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\data\staircase.py”, line 875, in init
self.quest = QuestObject(
File “C:\Users\mikahags\AppData\Local\Programs\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\contrib\quest.py”, line 138, in init
self.recompute()
File “C:\Users\mikahags\AppData\Local\Programs\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\contrib\quest.py”, line 305, in recompute
raise RuntimeError(‘psychometric function range [%.2f %.2f] omits %.2f threshold’%(self.p2[0],self.p2[-1],self.pThreshold)) # XXX
RuntimeError: psychometric function range [0.01 0.01] omits 0.70 threshold

What am I missing or doing wrong?