Iohub error in OS X (10.10) (10.12)

During trial-and error with iohub in OS X (both 10.12, and 10.10.5), I found iohub doesn’t work well with standalone psychopy distribution.

files:/Applications/PsychoPy2.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/psychopy/demos/coder/iohub/eyetracking/targetdisplay.hdf5...done
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Applications/PsychoPy2.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/psychopy/demos/coder/iohub/eyetracking/validation.py", line 17, in <module>
    io = launchHubServer(**iohub_config)
  File "/Applications/PsychoPy2.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/psychopy/iohub/client/__init__.py", line 1504, in launchHubServer
    return ioHubConnection(ioConfig)
  File "/Applications/PsychoPy2.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/psychopy/iohub/client/__init__.py", line 287, in __init__
    raise RuntimeError("Error starting ioHub server: %s"%(self.iohub_status))
RuntimeError: Error starting ioHub server: ioHub startup timed out. iohub Server startup Failed. startup_read: 

It gives above error message.
When I install psychopy with macport and run it with command line, some iohub codes are works.

I have no idea what is difference, and whether any solution for resolve iohub issue with stand-alone version.

I’m having this issue when I try it with both the standalone version and a manual build. They both give me the same output. Is there anything to take care of this?