Installation Issues - Graphics Levels Changing and Demos Won't Run

I just installed the stand all PsychoPy software onto my Windows 7 laptop. I have a NVIDIA Quadro 3000M card and the up to date drivers through the NVIDIA website.

When I load the Stroop Demo, the graphics quality of the monitor drops to fuzzy and unreadable windows 83 levels from the regular high quality it normally is.

Then, it gives me this error: pyglet.gl.ContextException: Unable to share contexts
Exception AttributeError: “‘Window’ object has no attribute ‘useNativeGamma’” in <bound method Window.del of <psychopy.visual.window.Window object at 0x168F07B0>> ignored

or sometimes this error
pyglet.gl.lib.MissingFunctionException: glActiveTexture is not exported by the available OpenGL driver.

Before I updated the graphics drivers, the Stroop demo would load but would not display any of the trial info - it showed the instructions and then a black screen that seemed to be failing to show colored words.

I’m just trying to get it up and running so I’m unsure how to troubleshoot this when I’m so new and there are so few Preferences that seem appropriate to change. Since I have the up to date drivers, how do I access whatever OpenGL driver support is required?

Hello,

Does this laptop also have an integrated graphics chip? It could be accessing that device’s driver instead of the Quadro.

Hello,

I’m having the same problem.
If it is solved by your tip, how would one go about and acces this… ‘Quadro’ you speak of?

Hello,

The Quadro is a workstation graphics card that the original poster’s PC had installed. If you are having this problem, it’s likely that your PC does not have the required graphics drivers or hardware to run PsychoPy.