Image Presentation Starts to Lag

If this template helps then use it. If not then just delete and start from scratch.

OS (e.g. Win10): macOS High Sierra 10.13.6
PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x): 3.2.4
Standard Standalone? (y) If not then what?:
What are you trying to achieve?:
Display a series of looped images in rapid succession without delays or lags.
What did you try to make it work?:
Tried to include static components to preload images.
What specifically went wrong when you tried that?:
Condition in loop did not execute properly and images were not presented as they should’ve been.
Include pasted full error message if possible. “That didn’t work” is not enough information.

Hello! I am trying to present a series of ‘location’ images before presenting a final ‘person’ image in a looped sequence. Namely, 1-4 ‘location’ images are randomly presented, anywhere between 500-1000ms each, before a ‘person’ image is randomly presented for 650ms. There are 18 possible ‘location’ images and 80 possible ‘person’ images. However, when I do this, it starts out fine, but after a while there is a noticeable delay, when the last ‘location’ image switches to the ‘person’ image. The delay grows longer and longer until the ‘person’ image doesn’t show anymore. Here is a screenshot of the Builder:

‘ContextLoop1’ specifies the ‘location’ images, and ‘trials1’ specifies the person images (as well as how many times this whole thing repeats, which is twice).

I believe that this happens because it takes time to load the images; however, I am not sure what the best way to preload the images would be given how quickly the images need to be presented. Please advise!