If a P says "no" finish the survey/experiment

If this template helps then use it. If not then just delete and start from scratch.

OS (e.g. Win10):
PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x):
Standard Standalone? (y/n) If not then what?:
What are you trying to achieve?:

What did you try to make it work?:
Hi, please can U help with the logic in Pavlovia survey (to use it for few simple demographic questions at the beginning of experiment. I’d like answer ‘No’ of the Qs. lead to the end of the Exp. But don’t know how to apply the logic.ThankU

What specifically went wrong when you tried that?:
Include pasted full error message if possible. “That didn’t work” is not enough information.

The easiest way in Pavlovia Surveys is to set the display logic for the following pages to {consent} == 1 (apart from a page explaining the reason for the early end)

Thank U for Ur answer, Pavlovia shows me only 1page only, I don’t think I understand what U mean (no IT background at all) I am very new to Pavlovia, I used Qualtrics before just to set up Info Sheet and 6 simple Q. used to included/excluded participants depend what they answered (eg. answering “no” for +18 should lead to the end of the all Experiment, as it s +18 only, and 4 more like this).

Hi Isabella , I’ve reproduced the basic introduction to Qualtrics video you’d have used into doing exactly the same thing in Pavlovia - the skip to end if people say no to the consent question is at 3 minutes. Essentially use the logic tab at the top of the Surrey to add a rule thats says if the response to the question is no complete survey

1 Like

Hi, thank You the video was helpful