I want to prsent a type of trial between 5 trials below after another type of trial

If this template helps then use it. If not then just delete and start from scratch.

PsychoPy version : 2022.1.3
Standard Standalone? (y/n) If not then what?: y

Hi

I trying to make a dot-probe task.
In my design, there are 3 types of emotional expression (=facial stimuli): happy, anger & neutral

And in dot-probe task, each trial presents two stimuli simultaneously, so I have three types of stimuli pair: happy-neutral, anger-neutral, & neutral-neutral(=same faces)
Except neutral-neutral pair, emotional stimuli should be presented on both side of left and right. Location of probe is same way with this: left & right.

So I have 4 randomization factor: model(facial identity), location of emotional sitmuli(L/R), location of probe(L/R), types of stimuli pair(Anger-Neutral, Happy-Neutral, Netural-Netural)

I made condition file with excel but here is the problem.

I want to present a incongruent trial(: probe is on the location of neutral stimuli) after congruent trial(: probe is on emotional stimuli) below 5 interval, vice versa

e.g.
Trial1 Happy Ingcongruent(HI)Trial2 Anger Congruent(AC) ⇒ Trial3 AC ⇒ Trial4 HC ⇒ Trial5 Netural pair ⇒ Trial6 AI ⇒ …

english isn’t my first language, so I hope I explained properly.
please give me any advice for this
thank you in advance!