I can perfectly run the experiment on PsychoPy, but I cannot upload it on Pavlovia

URL of the experiment:

Description of the problem:
Hello!

I have designed an experiment on PsychoPy the last few days and it was run successfully.

When I tried to upload it to Pavlovia, it directly popped up a page of Pavlovia Gitlab which required me to sign in with my Pavlovia account. The moment when I signed in, a notification showed and told me ‘Psychopy encounter an unhandled internal error!’. Although this notification popped up, I could still create a new project on Pavlovia. The project I created appears to be totally blank, nothing showed.

I get the following message in the output field of Psychopy:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.6/psychopy/app/pavlovia_ui/project.py”, line 448, in syncProject
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘username’

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “urllib3/contrib/pyopenssl.pyc”, line 444, in wrap_socket
File “OpenSSL/SSL.pyc”, line 1806, in do_handshake
File “OpenSSL/SSL.pyc”, line 1521, in _raise_ssl_error
OpenSSL.SSL.WantReadError

Can someone give me some tips to fix the problem? I’ve attached the error screenshot.

I run PsychoPy v2020.2.5 on a macOS system.

Thanks in advance for any helpful hints.

Hi There,

So that we can pinpoint the issue, do you get any error messages in your stdout section of the runner view when you try to compile a JS file (either by trying to sync to pavlovia or by using File > Export HTML)

If you have tried to use a component that does not exist in psychoJS (e.g. gabors, noise, RDKs) then your experiment wont be able to compile to JS.

When making experiments to run online the first step is to make sure your study will be fully supported https://psychopy.org/online/fromBuilder.html by checking the status of the online options https://psychopy.org/online/status.html#onlinestatus

Thanks,
Becca