How to save each audio/microphone response with a particular name linked to the stimulus item?

If this template helps then use it. If not then just delete and start from scratch.

OS (e.g. Win10): windows 10
PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x): latest
Standard Standalone? (y/n) If not then what?:
**What are you trying to achieve?:Build a picture naming task with Builder, using the microphone response. This program saves each response a .wav file within a folder that is named like the participant ID. This .wav file is named mic-“a long numer which refers to the time that the mic started recording.” I would like the .wav file to also include the name of the stimulus file that is included in the excel sheet that specifies the conditions in the loop routine under the column called image_path.

I have included images of the experiment in buider view, of the folder structure with the file names, and the excel file that specifies the conditions for the loop routine.

excel file specyfing conditions in loop folder structure_1 folder structure_2

**What did you try to make it work?: I fiddled around with the voicecapture demo available on the demos tab of the Builder interface. I also compiled the Builder interface to look at the code, looked for a part that included “AdvAudioCapture” and tried to add image_path in different places.

**What specifically went wrong when you tried that?:experiment doesnt run, i dont get any specific error message.