How to make the trial proceed only after the response

I am making probabilistic decision making task. I wanted the trial to proceed only after the respons. now it gets continued if participants doesn’t make the response after few sec. how to make it to process only after response.

Hi There,

Is there a reason that you are coding this from scratch - this kind of thing is very easy in builder.

Thanks,
Becca

new in psychopy. not been able to do it in builder.

blocked.gif

I would highly recommend taking a look at some introductory tutorials to builder view - I think it might be easier than you expect! Tutorial 1: How to make a Posner in PsychoPy (2020) - YouTube

Becca

thanks Mecca
My experiment is not ending properly. It is not saving csv file, only saving log file . what to do?

Hi There,

We are going to need more info to help here. Is this an experiment now created in builder view? what version of psychopy are you using? what operating system are you on?

Thanks,
Becca

I am using MAC OS AND new version of psychopy. I am making a decision making task with changing probability across 120 trials. two card will appear i the scree blue and green and the cue will come and subject has to respond which ne is correct. the probability of blue and green being correct is based on the probability condidition. even the cue being correct is varied based on the probability.
everything is working good , what I am not been able to do now is that , I want to store in data what came in screen , green and blue card in which side of the screen and which card participant choose green or blue.