How to end the trials? Despite having an end routine, my Exp. doesn't end but continues with blanks

If this template helps then use it. If not then just delete and start from scratch.

OS (e.g. Win10): Big Sur 11.2.3
PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x): 2021.1.4
Standard Standalone? (y/n) Y
What are you trying to achieve?: I’m presenting a set of 10images of different combinations in each trial for 96 such trials and after that, the experiment is supposed to end.

What did you try to make it work?:
I build the exp with- Fixation → 10 images (one after the other with ISI- 200ms) and I have an end routine with the key response. I have set one repetition and loop type to sequential in the trial properties.

What specifically went wrong when you tried that?:
My experiment doesn’t end or move to the end routine after completing all the 96 trails in the loop. It continues with fixation and blanks.
Is it because I have the rest of the cells blank in the excel file (condition file) or have I missed any particular command to end the routine?

It could be that you have a row highlighted in your excel that doesn’t contain data , or you have entered something in a later row or it does finish but your text is the same colour as your background.

If you reattach your spreadsheet to your loop you should see how many rows PsychoPy thinks it has.

Thank you very much, it worked!
I had some highlighted columns below. I removed them and now the routine ends as per the set conditions.

You suggestions were helpful.

Thanks