Help:unhandled internal error Psychopy2020.2.10 coder

version: 2020.2.10
Standard Standalone(y/n): yes
What are you trying to achieve?: running a experiment

Dear all friends,
I have installed Psychopy version 2020.2.10, and I get an unhandled error even when trying to run a experiment (details: When the instruction was presented, the computer screen went black ). I sincerely hope you can give me some suggestions. Thank you very much!!

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “D:\Program Files (x86)\psychopy2020.2.10\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\runner\runner.py”, line 560, in runLocal
self.runFile(fileName=currentFile)
File “D:\Program Files (x86)\psychopy2020.2.10\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\runner\scriptProcess.py”, line 74, in runFile
self.app.runner.stdOut.write((u"## Running: {} ##".format(fullPath)).center(80, “#”)+"\n")
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘stdOut’

Usually self.app.runner is a reference to the Runner window, but when you close the Runner so there is no widow, it gets set to None. This was a bug in 2020.2.x but it’s one we’ve since fixed, now if there’s no Runner window it opens one, so if you’re comfortable updating to the newest version it should solve this. If not, closing the app and reopening should solve this, until you next close the Runner window without closing the app.

The problem has been solved, thank you very much~