Help me..plz..I want to make an experiment through PSYCHOPY

If this template helps then use it. If not then just delete and start from scratch.

OS (e.g. Win10): Win10 Home
PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x): Psychopy3
What are you trying to achieve?: I was click the icon(sync with wep project) to upload pavlovia.
However, the following error appears.

" Traceback (most recent call last): File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\pavlovia_uiproject.py”, line 161, in submitChanges self.parent.project = self.project AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘project’

The program posted on the Pavlovia site but will not be executed. The platform is ‘UNKOWN’ and dosen’t working. I’d appreciate it if you could tell me what to do. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

You need to do one more sync with the project from the builder. In my experience, when this happens the script is actually not on pavlovia, not the files itself (you can see that by clicking on the “view code” button and there won’t be any files there). Sync one more time after and you’ll see that it will upload more files. Also, not a bad idea to clean your dat folder from all the files that might have accumulated there because of countless testing. No need uploading those .

1 Like