Help: looking for OnsetVoiceKey data

If this template helps then use it. If not then just delete and start from scratch.

OS (e.g. Win10): Win11
PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x): 2023.2.3
Standard Standalone? (y/n) If not then what?: yes

Hi everyone, I am very new to the program or anything about python, so please forgive me if this is a very basic question.

I built a simple picture naming task, the recording is functioning well. I clicked the “Save Onset/offset times” but I did not see the data :frowning:

I wonder if the function is updated because when I go thru the past discussion, the conclusion seems to lead to alternative tools (chronset) instead of data collected by Psychopy. Some would also suggest adding codes which seems quite complicated.

It would be great if I could find the recorded onset/offset times in Psychopy… because when I use chronset, it shows a lot of errors.
Also, for now I have already done a few trials and I have the data saved.

If anyone knows where to find the data or do I need any extra setting please let me know!
Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Ireneyj

This saves the onset and offset-times of the component, not the RT aka voicekey-time.

Best wishes Jens

1 Like

I see, that makes so much sense. Thank you so much for the reply!

i run into the same problem. if so, how to record the RT with the viocekey code. or does the chronset work? looking forward to replying