Getting response data randomly during experiment

Hi, everyone.

I will randomly show 20 charities to the participants and let them decide on the donation amount for each charity using the rating scale.
As soon as the decision stage is over, I will randomly select one of the charities and donation amounts that the participants have decided to donate. And will show the results to the participants.
All of this should be done without terminating psychopy.
So, while psychopy is running I have to know the form or path where the participant’s response is stored.
The problem is that I don’t know where the participant’s charity and donation amount data are stored while psychopy is running.
I know that when the experiment ends, it is saved as an Excel file. However, I don’t know the path or form in which the participant’s response is saved while the experiment is in progress.
I can’t load it because I don’t know where it is stored.

The question is:

1. Is there a path to temporarily store the responses obtained during the experiment with psychopy? If so, what is the path?
  2. If not, how can I get the data randomly from the experiment on the screen without exiting psychopy?

I would really appreciate your help.

Data are saved to files only at the end of an experiment. Before thatthey exist as python variables. To learn how to use them you might want to do an online Python course