Experiment crashes with looped sound files

If this template helps then use it. If not then just delete and start from scratch.

OS (e.g. Win10): Win10
PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x): 3.1.0 standalone
What are you trying to achieve?:
I’ve built an experiment with image and sound stimuli, where the participants are going to see a picture and hear two sentences and they have to choose the sentence that matches the meaning of the picture by pressing ‘1’ or ‘2’ on the keyboard. Then they get a feedback message telling them if they’ve answered correctly.
The experiment works fine when I put the name of the sound files into the sound component, but since I have 7 pictures and 14 sounds, I created a conditions file and looped the files and that’s were I run into a problem.
When I run the experiment it crashes right before the routine with the sound/image stims. I’ve tried it without the sounds and it works fine, so the images are not the problem.

What did you try to make it work?:
I tried to run the experiment as administrator (which was suggested in one thread) but got the same result.
I have checked if I used forward slashes everywhere and if the paths that are in the conditions file are correct (I used relative paths, since the sound files are in a sub-folder next to the experiment file)

What specifically went wrong when you tried that?:

The experiment crashes right before the stim routine and there is not ‘output window’ popping up as normally.
Only when I run the experiment again without sound files I can see what the output said before:

I would be very grateful for any help!
Thanks, Sabrina