URL of experiment: Pavlovia
Description of the problem:
I am trying to mirror my Pavlovia project repository on GitLab to another repository on GitHub and i’m getting the error message in the attached screenshot about a size issue with a zip file. However “Participant_Images.zip” file it is referring to no longer exists in the repository since I deleted it a few days ago. Any idea why it is still referencing this file?
I have tried setting the project from “Inactive” to “Active” with a few minutes in between in an attempt to refresh, but to no avail. I have followed the instructions below, taken from the gitlab.pavlovia documentation on how to mirror from gitlab to github. The only exception is that it requires me to enter a password, which I enter as the github personal access token.
- Create a GitHub personal access token with the public_repo box checked.
- Fill in the Git repository URL field, with the personal access token instead of a password.
- For example: https://: @github.com/group/project.git.
- Click the Mirror repository button.
- Wait, or click the update button.
Any guidance would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance!