Error with ioHub demo for Eyelink

Hello,

I am trying to code my first experiment using eyetracking and iohub, and I have an error when starting the ioHub server. I am using Eyelink 1000 plus and windows 10 (64bits), with psychopy v3.2.4 (standalone for windows).
I have just tried with the simple code:

from psychopy.iohub import launchHubServer
from psychopy.core import getTime, wait

iohub_config = {'eyetracker.hw.sr_research.eyelink.EyeTracker':
    {'name':'tracker',
    'model_name':'EYELINK 1000 DESKTOP',
    'networks_settings': '100.1.1.2',
    'runtime_settings':{'sampling_rate':500,
                        'track_eyes':'right'}
                        }}

io = launchHubServer(**iohub_config)
tracker = io.devices.tracker
t=tracker.runSetupProcedure()

And I got the following error message:

##### Running: C:\Users\Laure\Dropbox\supportFed\Garance_Francoise_Raphael\test_iohub_connection.py #####
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\Laure\Dropbox\supportFed\Garance_Francoise_Raphael\test_iohub_connection.py", line 13, in <module>
    io = launchHubServer(**iohub_config)
  File "C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\contrib\lazy_import.py", line 120, in __call__
    return obj(*args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\iohub\client\connect.py", line 262, in launchHubServer
    return ioHubConnection(iohub_config)
  File "C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\iohub\client\__init__.py", line 296, in __init__
    raise RuntimeError('Error starting ioHub server')
RuntimeError: Error starting ioHub server
ioHub Server Process Completed With Code:  1

I have the same error message when I run ioHub selectTracker demo. But iohub demos using keyboard works, and sr-research demo using pylink also works.

Does anyone know if ioHub works with Eyelink 1000 plus ? Any idea how to fix the problem ?
Many thx