Nothing happens after calling runSetupProcedure()

Dear all,
Please allow me to jump in the discussion. I am using Psychopy 3 (last version) on windows 10 64 bits. I had the same problem with Eyelink 1000, that I could finally fix this morning thanks to Sol response (thank you so much!).
My problem now is that I am preparing an experiment for an Eyelink 1000 plus (with a laptop host), and I was not able to use ioHub so far (even after fixing the lines 400 and 401 in eyetracker module). Running the demo gives me the folowing error message :

##### Running: C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\demos\coder\iohub\eyetracking\selectTracker\run.py #####
pygame 1.9.4
Hello from the pygame community. https://www.pygame.org/contribute.html
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\demos\coder\iohub\eyetracking\selectTracker\run.py", line 288, in <module>
    main(configurationDirectory)
  File "C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\demos\coder\iohub\eyetracking\selectTracker\run.py", line 277, in main
    runtime=ExperimentRuntime(configurationDirectory, "experiment_config.yaml")    
  File "C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\iohub\client\expruntime.py", line 152, in __init__
    self.hub = self._initalizeConfiguration()
  File "C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\iohub\client\expruntime.py", line 417, in _initalizeConfiguration
    self.hub = ioHubConnection(None, ioHubConfigAbsPath)
  File "C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\iohub\client\__init__.py", line 296, in __init__
    raise RuntimeError('Error starting ioHub server')
RuntimeError: Error starting ioHub server
ioHub Server Process Completed With Code:  1

I also have the same message using a minimal script for starting ioHub server (I initially described the problem here: Error with ioHub demo for Eyelink). Is there anything special that I have to do to use Eyelink 1000 plus ? maybe something to change in the yaml file or some settings on the Eyelink laptop host ?

Thank you so musch for any help !