Error while running psychopy Builder

**PsychoPy version: 3.13
**What are you trying to achieve?: Just a simple welcome screen program

Once I click run. The builder fails to create a welcome screen and this is the error I get:

pygame 1.9.4
Hello from the pygame community. https://www.pygame.org/contribute.html
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "F:\CBCS academics\Thesis\pilot\pilot_lastrun.py", line 63, in <module>
    units='height')
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\visual\window.py", line 386, in __init__
    self.backend = backends.getBackend(win=self, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\visual\backends\__init__.py", line 32, in getBackend
    return Backend(win, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\visual\backends\pygletbackend.py", line 227, in __init__
    self._origGammaRamp = self.getGammaRamp
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\visual\backends\pygletbackend.py", line 326, in getGammaRamp
    return getGammaRamp(self.screenID, self.xDisplay)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\visual\backends\gamma.py", line 128, in getGammaRamp
    raise AssertionError('GetDeviceGammaRamp failed')
AssertionError: GetDeviceGammaRamp failed
Exception ignored in: <bound method Window.__del__ of <psychopy.visual.window.Window object at 0x000002123319A2E8>>
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\visual\window.py", line 498, in __del__
    self.close()
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\visual\window.py", line 1282, in close
    self.backend.close()  # moved here, dereferencing the window prevents
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'close'

Help Needed !

Hi,

I had a similar error which I discovered was due to having two screens. Try changing to “Show only on 1”. My error in full is:

OSError: The hardware look-up table (GetDeviceGammaRamp) was unable to be used. If you would like to proceed without look-up table (gamma) changes, you can set the Window parameter gammaErrorPolicy to "warn" or "ignore".
Exception ignored in: <bound method Window.del of <psychopy.visual.window.Window object at 0x0000021A48241BA8>>
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\visual\window.py”, line 529, in del
self.close()
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\visual\window.py”, line 1517, in close
self.backend.close() # moved here, dereferencing the window prevents
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘close’

Best wishes,

Wakefield