Error when starting experiment after a while on Psychopy

Hello! I got the below error when starting an experiment that was built two years ago. I have the same version pf Python and Psychopy installed as then, but I have changed the laptop. What is going wrong? Thank you!

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\builder\builder.py”, line 1206, in runFile
self.app.runner.panel.runLocal(event)
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\runner\runner.py”, line 729, in runLocal
procStarted = self.runFile(
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\runner\scriptProcess.py”, line 122, in runFile
stdOut.write(runMsg)
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\console.py”, line 112, in write
self.broadcast(text=text)
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\console.py”, line 139, in broadcast
lf.write(text)
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\encodings\cp1252.py”, line 19, in encode
return codecs.charmap_encode(input,self.errors,encoding_table)[0]
UnicodeEncodeError: ‘charmap’ codec can’t encode character ‘\u0103’ in position 54: character maps to

Do you have any non-standard characters in the file path. If so, try copying the files to a new folder with only standard characters in the path.

Yes, that was the issue, thank you for the help! I renamed the folders in the path using only standard characters and now its working. For future knowledge, does this have something to do with the Theme and fonts change that occured on Windows? I had the same folder names when I first created the experiment and it worked before.

I’m not sure why the dependency on Latin characters in the file path has changed. @TParsons might know.