Error: WebGL context was lost

URL of experiment:

Description of the problem:
Hello,

I’m trying to test an online experiment. I created the experiment in the PsychoPy Builder and the .pysexp file runs without errors. I have used keyboard and text components and code components in Python (auto translated to JavaScript) and JavaScript. I am using the most recent PsychoPy version, and have also tried it with others.
When I try to run the experiment through the html file in firefox it gets past the initialising the experiment screen, after I enter the participant fields and press ok it just shows a grey screen and I get the error “Error: WebGL context was lost.” in line 298 in index.js (saidHello = true;).
What could be causing this error?

Could someone please help me? I still haven’t been able to solve this problem :frowning:

@Shru, would you be able to reproduce the error for debugging? I.e., a URL of the task that shows the error happening

This is the Pilot Link: https://run.pavlovia.org/Lara/projektname/html/?__pilotToken=6f4922f45568161a8cdf4ad2299f6d23&__oauthToken=f2913bac69af5f63b9f643e691faeee328aef1353926c615aac3c81180faeb0a

I still get the error in the console, but the experiment runs now (I don’t know how I solved the problem that was causing the experiment not to start)