Error on opening preferences of Psychopy

I cannot open the preferences of Psychopy anymore. If I try to open preferences, I get this error:
I have tried to reinstall Psychopy. No sucess.

Any ideas?
Thanks

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\_psychopyApp.py", line 767, in showPrefs
    prefsDlg = PreferencesDlg(app=self)
  File "C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\preferencesDlg.py", line 543, in __init__
    devnames = sorted(sound.getDevices('output'))
  File "C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\sound\backend_pyo.py", line 135, in getDevices
    inputs, outputs = get_devices_infos()
  File "C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\sound\backend_pyo.py", line 93, in get_devices_infos
    devices = _query_devices()
  File "C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\sound\backend_pyo.py", line 86, in _query_devices
    info[v.strip().split(": ")[0]] = v.strip().split(": ")[1]
IndexError: list index out of range

OS (e.g. Win10): Windows 10 (Build 19041.630)
PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x): 2020.2.10
Standard Standalone? (y/n) Yes

See this documentation section on cleaning the preferences:

Hello, Michael.

I am sorry for the extremely delayed response, but it is the end of the semester…

That cleaning preferences did not work form me. I did erase the appData.cfg file, but the same error occurred.

I am also trying to create my own modules to be imported in Psychopy, and I can say that I was able to edit the userPrefs.cfg file (to create a path). But deleting the appData.cfg file was not enough to put an end to the problem.

Thanks a lot for the help.
Best regards.

Any more thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance!