Error "name" not defined

Hey, I am very new to PsychoPy and am trying to create a study to investigate the theory of spaced learning by presenting participants a set of word pairs during a learning trial and then teaching them it again at a particular lag, before testing later.
The issue I am having is that I seem unable to connect my Excel sheet of variables to the PsychoPy builder so that it knows the series of words I want presented. I cannot undersand what I have done wrong as its a very similar format to a tutorial I have done and that was very straight forward and I managed that very easily.

This is my excel sheet and the error message I’m getting.

and the various setup screens I have…

Is anyone able to see from this where I’ve gone wrong?
What I am aiming for is for the word pairs to be shown for 7 seconds each before showing the next one, which I thought would be incredibly easy. But I am definitely going wrong somewhere.

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Common error - you need to set the variable in your text component, so change the Text drop down box from Constant to Set Every Repeat

Fantastic! Thanks so much Oli, not sure how something so small was giving me so much grief!

It gets everyone at some time or other - don’t worry!