Error in Psychopy 2020 and 2021

Hello, I am having a problem running the new version of Psychopy3 on my computer. I am getting constantly the same dialog box with an error which interrupts my work.

These are my software details:
SO: Win10
PsychoPy version: I tried with Psychopy3 2021 and 2020 and I am having the same problem
Standard Standalone? (y/n)** If not then what?: Yes.
What are you trying to achieve?: I want to use Psychopy but I am having an error that appears randomly.
What did you try to make it work?: According to the error I tried to update and downgrade Pyglet because I thought this could be the problem. Nevertheless, the source of the problem seems to be something related to wx. and the wxAssertion Error.

In order to solve my problem, I reinstalled psychopy two times, In different versions. Then, I tried to downgrade my Psychopy version from 2021 to 2020. But nothing worked. The message is still there and it interrupts my work.

The message that I am receiving is the following one:

wx._core.wxAssertionError: C++ assertion “(argtype & (wxFormatStringSpecifier::value)) == argtype” failed at C:\PROJECTS\bb2\dist-win64-py36\build\ext\wxWidgets\include\wx/strvararg.h(449) in wxArgNormalizer::wxArgNormalizer(): format specifier doesn’t match argument type

The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “ctypes/callbacks.c", line 234, in ‘calling callback function’
File "C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\pyglet\window\win32_init
.py”, line 716, in f
event_handler = event_handlers.get(msg, None)
SystemError: <built-in method get of dict object at 0x000002E7AC3D55A0> returned a result with an error set

At different versions of Psychopy, 2021 or 2020 I have exactly the same error (449) but this raises two different exceptions. for pyglet or at least in two different lines of code. In any case, I think the problems is related to the wx compilation or something like that.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Thanks