DataStoreFile object has no attribute 'loadTableMappings'

PsychoPy version: 1.90.2
Python version: 2.7 (not 3)
Standard Standalone: Yes

I am trying to run the stroop eyetracking builder demo with a Gazepoint GP3. The stroop part of the task appears to run fine (i.e., directions show, words appear with different colors, keyboard responses work, .csv datafile saves without any issues). However, when I push ‘g’ to see my gaze cursor, nothing appears. When the task completes, I receive the following error message:

Running C:\Users\XXX\Documents\psychopy\Psychopy2 Demos\iohub\stroop_eyetracking\stroop_lastrun.py
Error during ioDataStore creation....
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Program Files(x86)\Psychopy2\lib\site-packages\psychopy\iohub\server.py", line 556, in _initDataStore
    self.createDataStoreFile(hdf_name, ds_dir, 'a', ds_conf)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\PsychoPy2\lib\site-packages\psychopy\iohub\server.py", line 849, in createDataStoreFile
    self.dsfile = DataStoreFile(fname, fpath, fmode, iohub_settings)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Psychopy2\lib\site-packages\psychopy\iohub\datastore\_init_.py", line 96, in _init_
    self.loadTableMappings()
AttributeError: 'DataStoreFile' object has no attribute 'loadTableMappings'

Things I have tried:
I have tried to run the “keyboard” version using ioHub as well. I get the same error message.
I have systematically varied my settings in my .yaml file (- display, - eyetracker…, data_store:) and receive the same error message (often times additional errors as well).

Any help would be much appreciated,
Andrew