psychopy.org | Reference | Downloads | Github

Conditions file columns not saved in output csv file

URL of experiment:
code: https://gitlab.pavlovia.org/djangraw/mmi-survey-task
run: https://run.pavlovia.org/djangraw/mmi-survey-task/html/

Description of the problem:
When I ran this task (and others) in the past, I used to get columns in the output .csv file that included the conditions file parameters (e.g., ‘Responses’) at the time each line was logged. When I ran the same task yesterday, these columns were not logged. Is there a way to return to the old behavior without having to add each parameter to the log manually?

I was having the same issue. Check this thread for the reason and solution of the issue:

Hi there,

Sorry about this. For what it’s worth, it turns out we had an issue where we were mixing two incompatible versions of the JS code - PsychoPy was outputting code in a way that was only compatible with a previous version of the PsychoJS lib.

We have now fixed the issue for all versions (the PsychoJS lib now handles the issue, whether or not the code exported from PsychoPy was written “correctly”). Your data file should now be collecting the conditions info correctly but let me know if you find any further occurences of this issue and if it has affected you badly for any “real” data collection.

Our apologies for the error
Jon