I have an experiment that works offline without problems.
I have several condition files for loops, and the correct one is determined in the routine before the start of the loop, where a string of the condition file name is built. Accordingly the condition file name is set to $varname in the gui for the loop.
In the online version, the correct condition file is indeed found, which I was able to check because at first an error appeared that the file (with one of the correct filenames) could not be found. After adding all condition files as resources, this problem was gone.
As my experiment was not working, I now tried to directly show the content of one of these parameters as text during a trial. Instead of the value, the text read “undefined”.
I tried this with xlsx condition files and csv condition files, but no values from these condition files can ever be accessed by my code or the components in the trials.