Change order of routines

If this template helps then use it. If not then just delete and start from scratch.

OS (e.g. Win10): Win10
PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x): 3.1.5
Standard Standalone? (y) If not then what?:
What are you trying to achieve?: I have a question that seemed simple but I cannot find the solution. I simply want to reorder the order of my routines. My experimental design has changed slightly and what is now block 1 needs to be block 2 and thus needs to come after block 2. I have 6 total blocks that need to be reordered. Therefore, I am wondering how I can alter the location of routines (and their respective loops) so that I can re-order my experimental flow.

What did you try to make it work?: Tried looking at past posts and seeing if there was any way I could cut a routine and change its location in the Experiment menu but could not find anything.

On the flow panel, you just right-click on a routine icon and select “remove”. Then push the “Insert routine” label and click to insert it in a new location.

I don’t think you can move loops: they probably need to be removed and then re-inserted from scratch.

Hi @Michael thank you so much. I realized this was the way to do it shortly after I posted about this. Sorry and thanks again!