Can't upload experiment to pavlovia,click sync and get error

hi i’m trying to upload my experiment to pavlovia and after i click sync i get this error message. Don’t know what i did wrong and how to fix it. Can anyone help me? Lots of thanks!

Description of the problem:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\builder\builder.py”, line 1232, in onPavloviaSync
retVal = pavlovia_ui.syncProject(parent=self, project=self.project)
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\pavlovia_ui\project.py”, line 488, in syncProject
recreatorDlg = ProjectRecreator(parent=parent, project=project)
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\pavlovia_ui\project.py”, line 611, in init
1, wx.ALL | wx.ALIGN_RIGHT, 5)
wx._core.wxAssertionError: C++ assertion “!(flags & wxALIGN_RIGHT)” failed at …\src\common\sizer.cpp(2098) in wxBoxSizer::DoInsert(): Horizontal alignment flags are ignored in horizontal sizers

Hi there,

The error message appears to relate to a slider - do you have any form or slider components?

Becca

Hi Becca,
Thank you for the answer. I don’t have sliders. I am able to upload it after i change the \ in my custom code to \. But later when i want to sync I get this error again.

Hi I solved this problem by installing psychopy 2021.2.10. Hope this may help people who encounter the same problem.