Balloon Analogue Risk Task (BART): BART: Balloon images do not change between trials with different conditions

Hello everyone! I’m a predoctoral student from Almería who needs to build the Balloon Analogue Risk Task (BART) designed by Lejuez in 2002. I downloaded a demo which includes only the red balloon. So I need to redesign the task to include the green and blue balloons, each with its own properties (PsychoPy version 1.85.2). I have modified xlsx. file including the three types of balloons and the blast points of each one, but when the experiment runs only the green balloon appears. What can I do? Is it because I’ve modified the demo instead of starting from the scratch?
Could someone please give me the original task? I would be very grateful… I need to fix it quickly because the study starts soon.

I hope you can help me.
Thanks in advance,
Pilar

Hi Pilar, I suspect no one has answered yet because you haven’t given us much to go on and hence it is difficult to give meaningful suggestions. You should describe in more detail exactly what you have done and exactly what the problem is. Give details of how you have specified the fields in your stimulus components, what your conditions files contain, how your loops are specified, and so on.