Accuracy data aren't correct in the output

If this template helps then use it. If not then just delete and start from scratch.

OS (e.g. Win10): All OS (Windows and OSX)
PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x): 2021.1.x
Standard Standalone? (y/n) If not then what?: Yes
**What are you trying to achieve?: Get response accuracy data in the .csv output

**What did you try to make it work?: Response accuracy data are in the output if the experiment was put together in v2020 but if the experiment was put together in v.2021 you just get a column of 0s. Checking experiments that students had put together didn’t show any differences to the ones I put together in the 2020 version apart from the lack of response accuracy data in the .csv output file

What component is this for? Is it Keyboard or Mouse?

Sorry, Keyboard component. They released the 2021 version a day before my first year PsychoPy workshops started (why do my component dialogue boxes look different to yours???). The ones I’d programmed in the 2020 version to demonstrate the tasks work fine running in the new version, with response accuracy coming out in the output as expected.
But the ones students programmed in the 2021 versions don’t output correct responses, they all come out as 0 in the output, even though there wasn’t a difference in how the experiments were put together.
Go figure???
Cheers
Ed

Ran into the same issue with the new 2021 version: Correct response variable not recognised for new experiment with new version: 'key_resp.corr' always FALSE - #15 by TParsons.

The problem seems to have been corrected-just undocumented as a correction–in the latest version. It took me some wrangling to get the new 2021 version to recognise the experiment I wrote in the first 2021 version (i.e., to update the “last run” python file), but it you play around with the version settings, you can eventually get it working. How, I can’t say, but if you mix it up and experiment enough, it’ll work.