Win10 won't play audio files

OS (Win10):
PsychoPy version (2020.2.4):
Standard Standalone? (y)
What are you trying to achieve?:
This project works perfectly fine on Mac OS. On Win10, however, it does two iterations and then on the third the whole experiment stops. This is why I know that the problem is not the naming conventions because if it was, it wouldn’t play the first two audio files. To sum up, everything works just fine for the first two trials, on the third it stops working.

What did you try to make it work?:
I tried changing the location folder of the audio stimuli, renaming the audio files (adding extensions), and changed the settings of “hidden extensions” in windows explorer settings so to make sure windows is showing extensions.

What specifically went wrong when you tried that?:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\visual\movie3.py”, line 498, in del
self._unload()
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\visual\movie3.py”, line 476, in _unload
self.clearTextures()
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\visual\basevisual.py”, line 1016, in clearTextures
GL.glDeleteTextures(1, self._texID)
OSError: exception: access violation reading 0x0000000000000000
Exception ignored in: <bound method MovieStim3.del of <psychopy.visual.movie3.MovieStim3 object at 0x000001D15AB687F0>>
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\visual\movie3.py”, line 498, in del
self._unload()
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\visual\movie3.py”, line 476, in _unload
self.clearTextures()
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\visual\basevisual.py”, line 1016, in clearTextures
Exception ignored in: <bound method MovieStim3.del of <psychopy.visual.movie3.MovieStim3 object at 0x000001D15AB68860>>
self._unload()
self.clearTextures()
File “C:\Users\Renato Pavlekovic\Desktop\PsychoPy\EIM\EIM\EIM_lastrun.py”, line 2737, in
microphone_still_video.stop()
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\visual\movie3.py”, line 262, in stop
self._unload()
self.clearTextures()
Exception ignored in: <bound method MovieStim3.del of <psychopy.visual.movie3.MovieStim3 object at 0x000001D1691D5128>>

Experiment ended.

This seems like some problem with how Windows is handling the video, could you send the video file which is causing problems?

The thing is I have a few short videos that I present in the beginning (sort of visual aid to my instructions) but the problem appears once I get past these onto the study phase in which I have an audio file playing with some text displayed on the screen. After two such trials, the above happens. Would you still need to look at the videos? If so, how do I send you the files?
Many thanks,
Renato