Visual countup timer

Hello. I apologize in advance if the sentence is awkward because I am using a translator.
I would like to set a time limit for Countup type (00:01, 00:02, 00:03…)in the upper right corner of the screen. What I want is to move on to the next routine after the specified loop when the time limit (e.g., 5 minutes) is reached. Sadly, I don’t know how to use Python, so I’m using a builder. Is it possible to implement it?

I implemented Countdown with the help of the forum. Thank you always!

Hello,

here you have an example of a count-up timer lasting to 60 seconds. CountUp.psyexp (7.6 KB)

You might want to take a look at this.

Best wishes Jens

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your help!
I made the experiment in the way I wanted.
I wish you all the best wishes :slight_smile:

Hello! I’m sorry to come back again.
I could finish my experiment on Psychopy (offline) but, It doesn’t work online.
The error code I saw is as follows [Type. Error: core.Clock is not constructor].
I modified this with the help of a crib sheet(Thanks a lot), core → new util.
and then I saw is as follows [minutes is not defined].

I understood that this was not properly translated into JavaScript code, is it correct?
Do I need to know the JavaScript code to solve this?
I’m sorry and thank you. I’m in a lot of trouble.Time_c.psyexp (237.7 KB)

I’m not sure if this will be explained, but I upload the experimental file together.
My experiment is color judgements task. I’m going to give 10 seconds for 10 questions each.
And the time-presentation method is divided into count up condition and count down condition.

What can I do for solve this problem?
I’m sorry again and thank you again.
I received too much kindness with the help of the last time.

You need to define your clock in a Both code component so you can set the JS to new util.Clock()

I did that, and I think clock coding is solved, but minutes error is not solved.
This is a phrase that appears when I upload it online after modifying it.
Could you tell me what I missed? :sob:

You might find my code snippets useful

However, the reason you are getting minutes not defined is because it is set for the first time within a conditional. You need to give then initial values.