Video audio but not visual plays when loop repeats

OS (e.g. Win10): Win10
PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x): 2021.1.4
Standard Standalone? (y/n) : Yes
What are you trying to achieve?:

I have a loop where in a routine, participants watch a video. When that routine finishes, they then type a word. This is a practice loop for my main experiment, so once they have typed that word, they are then shown a screen where they can press ‘r’ to repeat the practice loop or ‘return’ to continue onto the real task.

The issue is that if they repeat the practice loop by pressing ‘r’ the video audio plays but you can’t actually see the video. It’s not visible at all, just a blank screen, but the audio plays correctly and the rest of the loop works as it should. Note that the video plays correctly in the first loop iteration.

What did you try to make it work?:

The way I have set the practice loop to repeat is with a code component in the final routine, shown here:

The video routine which seems to be the one with the issues, looks like this:

And it is in a loop like this:

The code component in the video routine (the routine called AOMIprac2) just has some code which enables the back tick key to stop the routine and exit the loop (like a break key in case I need to skip through things quickly), so I don’t think this is the issue. This is shown here:

To try and resolve this, I added videoPrac2.setAutoDraw(True) into Begin Routine and videoPrac2.setAutoDraw(False) into End Routine. This didn’t resolve the issue. I have also tried adding event.clearEvents() into the routine before the video one (AOMIprep2) into the End Routine section of a code component. This also didn’t help.

Any ideas on why this issue may be happening would be very helpful. Other posts I have seen seem to refer specifically to online issues but I am just trying to run this locally.