Unknown Resource - Image File

Hello everyone,

I’ve unfortunately still not managed to figure out what’s going on.

…at this point wondering if this is due to a new feature of psychopy (2020.2.3) that isnt’ clear to me.

The reason I wonder whether this is due to a new feature, is because for the 1st time using psychopy, when I exported the exp to pavlovia, psychopy did not automatically create an html folder with a copy of my resources. I had a look around on discourse and found this comment: “PsychoPy now doesn’t create a html folder because essentially this was duplicating all the required resources, and using lots of space on pavlovia (because there were the resources outside and inside of your html folder!).” PsychoPy Builder not creating HTML folder

I created one anyway, due to the unknown resource error (settings>online>output path = html), and placed my images in the resources subfolder. However I still get the error. Note that now on Pavlovia I have two copies of my images, one in the Images subfolder (as run locally) and one in html/resources/Images: the folder structure is identical to how I’ve always set things up for online studies in previous versions of psychopy…

I tried clearing the cache, erasing the html folder and having it re-create when uploading to Pavlovia… nothing!

Can anyone please help me with this? I’ve been stuck on this for several days!!!

Thanks,
Nicola