Type error: can only concatenate str (not "Timestamp") to str

Hello, PsychoPy community!

I am basically a beginner in using PsychoPy and basically have no knowledge of Python coding. All I know is from some self-studying and the internet.

I have designed a rating experiment with a 7-point scale on PsychoPy builder mode (v.2023.2.3).

I am displaying a feedback message containing participants Average Reaction Time and Total Reaction Time after the practice (5 trials) and the main task.

The feedback message appears without a problem after the Practice session, but after the main task, I am having the following error:

I have 211 items in my main task, so naturally I would want to add break points where I display the same feedback message (Mean RT, Total RT) at every 70 or so trials.

So I have added another loop within my main loop like so:

But since I am trying out my experiment, I am using only 10 items. I will add all 211 items later.

The codes for calculating the mean RT and total RT are as follows:

The message is displayed in a text component inside the same routine.

I can’t seem to understand why this feedback message display is working with absolutely no problem in the practice session, but not in my main task.

The practice loop looks like this:

If I detach the feedback loop from the main loop, things start working fine, but I cannot add break points like I want to.

Could you give me any suggestions? Are there any mistakes in how I am doing things here?

Thank you!!!