Sound components cut short

I believe the issue may be the coinMovie_4 component force ending the routine. Those clips are roughly two or three seconds long, not enough to allow those parallel sounds to finish. Are sounds still being cut off short in the support fork ?

Wow, what a silly mistake. Thanks for catching that! It did work in the support fork.

One thing I’m still puzzled about is that it doesn’t explain why me and some of my pilot testers were occasionally hearing cut-offs in the trials_2 and trials_3 loops (because “force end routine” was unchecked in those). In any case, it sure does seem it’s working fine now. I’ll make the change in my version and have a handful of people try to make sure it’s consistently working fine.

In terms of staging branches other than master, you basically edit GitLab’s default setting .

Oh coooooool! Thank you! This will be super helpful!!

Also, there is a bug in PsychoJS that prevents the movie component from looping as expected. A fix for that should be pulled in very soon, but I could certainly put together a temporary solution for you if you prefer.

Seems to be working fine for me! :slight_smile:

Thanks so much for taking a look!