Slider desappears on Pavlovia

URL of experiment: Ekaterina / IAPS-demo · GitLab

Description of the problem: Hi! I am trying to run my first online experiment. I did everything in Builder. However, my Sliders simply disappear on Pavlovia. I spent several days investigating this problem, but I am not at all experienced in coding. What can be done?

Thanks in advance to everyone for responses!

I unfortunately do not have the answer, but I think it might be helpful if you provide the version of PsychoPy you used as well as the link to your Pavlovia experiment.

I’m currently working on an experiment (in 2020.2.10) which has a lot of sliders. I haven’t debugged them yet, but one of the sliders isn’t showing.

This one works

This one doesn’t work

Spot the difference…

Looking at it now the first thing I’m going to do is change the position. -0.6 is below the bottom of the screen

Looking at your Pavlovia experiment, it looks like you’re using RatingScale components, not sliders. The (comparatively new) Slider component is designed to replace RatingScale - RatingScale isn’t implemented online. You should be able to do the same things you’re using RatingScale for using a Slider, which will work online.

1 Like

Thank you all for the answers! I upgraded PsychoPy to the latest vesion and now Sliders work perfectly well :slight_smile:

1 Like