Randomization of pictures

If this template helps then use it. If not then just delete and start from scratch.

OS (e.g. Win10): WIN10
PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x): ver3.2.4
What are you trying to achieve?:
I have 2 sets of face images (Group 1 and Group 2), each with 60 identities (each set were filtered in B and C); This would make up a total of 6 sets of images (60x2 unfiltered, 60x2 Filter B, 60x2 Filter C; totalled up to 360 face images)
In the task, I want to have a total of 120 randomized trials from both groups, whereby, they are counterbalanced based the filters (20 unfiltered, 20 filter B, 20 filter C for each set). Also, the identities should not be repeated (e.g. identity101 shown in filter B would not be shown again later on)

Anyways, the problem arises when I need participants to answer yes/no on whether they have seen the face before (They were shown and asked to memorise the faces in Group 1 but not Group 2). If I were to separate them the different groups in columns, I will not be able to put the CorrAns for each set. However, if I were to separate the filter in columns then I will not be able to control for the identity. Does anyone has any idea how I could resolve this?

Thanks in advance.