Questions about PsychoPy installation and running

Hi, guys. I just met two problems and am hoping that if you could help me.

The first one is that I cannot run my own experiment on another Windows 7 computer.
I used my Windows 10 to create it and when I open it on that Windows 7, it gave me this info:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\builder\builder.py", line 1206, in runFile
    self.app.runner.panel.runLocal(event)
  File "C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\runner\runner.py", line 727, in runLocal
    generateScript(experimentPath=currentFile.replace('.psyexp', '_lastrun.py'),
  File "C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\scripts\psyexpCompile.py", line 71, in generateScript
    compileScript(infile=exp, version=None, outfile=filename)
  File "C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\scripts\psyexpCompile.py", line 245, in compileScript
    _makeTarget(thisExp, outfile, targetOutput)
  File "C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\scripts\psyexpCompile.py", line 224, in _makeTarget
    script = thisExp.writeScript(outfile, target=targetOutput)
  File "C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\experiment\_experiment.py", line 232, in writeScript
    localDateTime = data.getDateStr(format="%B %d, %Y, at %H:%M")
  File "C:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\data\utils.py", line 660, in getDateStr
    nowStr = now.strftime(format)
ValueError: embedded null byte

On my Windows 10, the PsychoPy version is PsychoPy-2022.2.4-win64
and the version on that Windows 7 is… let me check… it says “v3.2.4”

The second problem is that when I tried to install the “2022.2.4” version to my Windows 7, the install process went down when the whole process is just about to complete.

I don’t know how to solve these problems and if solved I can let many participants do my experiment together. Looking forward to any suggestion. Thank you.

About PsychoPy installation, just delete the old Python and PsychoPy and install the newer ones.
Be cautious, the install path should better in disks other than Disk C.
About running, just change your default locale to English.