Pavlovia Experiment stuck in Initialising in Piloting

URL of experiment: https://run.pavlovia.org/KevinKoertner/ma-alertness-phanomen-im-handball/?__pilotToken=9bf31c7ff062936a96d3c8bd1f8f2ff3&__oauthToken=dcbbeb56211fad0f8049881968579c2e79d21e6e1946c254bc2a85121fa94aa9

Description of the problem:
Hi everyone. As many others I have a problem with running my experiment online in piloting mode. My experiment contains visual stims, audio stims and key responses. It contains loops which are connected to .xlsx-Files. I just used the builder and the experiment works fine offline. In a similar post I read something about Java-script, so I picked out my special error message. Unfortunately, I can’t do anything with it. The error message is
"Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ‘,’ ".

Hello,

Try to identify the line in your javascript code which contains the error. You find the javascript in the folder “html” on gitlab. This gives you more information what might go wrong or open the browser’s debugger window when the error occurs.

Cheers Jens

Hi Jens,
thanks for your response. The error occurs where the Script has to make an empty textbox as an inter-stimulus-intervall (ISI). Then replaced the empty field with a little dot in the builder. But when i wanted to sync it with the web repository it gave me the following message “Psychopy encountered an unhandled internal error!”. So my next question is, why i can’t synchronize my Experiment?
I’m sorry for the poor description, but i’m not expierienced in programming.

I solved the problem. I put a very little dot in the empty textbox and set a size for the visual stim. Then I deleted the web Experiment and uploaded it once again. It works fine now!

Hello Kevin,

good that you found a solution. Empty textboxes cause a problem in the javascript code. You can use the component isi-static in the custom-component group to create an isi instead of an “empty” textbox with defined duration.

Cheers Jens