Participant info not saved on filename.csv

Hi,

[ I am truly at loss here]

I have pushed a new version but the behaviour is the same. I created another project (minimal example,. just a text and a keyboard component) but still the same.

Just to clarify, if I type something in the participant field in the opening window when I start the exp online, it will accept it in that it will save what I typed in the file name. It is only when I pass this info via the link that it will not save it in the filename.

Also, rather worryingly I just noticed that:

• when I pass the participant value via the link e.g. https://run.pavlovia.org/Yiannis_A/aa_miinimal/?participant=TEST,
    AND
  • in the settings I leave the participant field pre-populated with f"{randint(0, 999999):06.0f}"

it creates 2 csv datafiles one of which is empty but with a different rand numbers. Below, in the screenshot (I ran it only once) the two csv files are the first two, one of which is empty and the other populated with values. So, not only it ignores the value I set to P via the link but it also creates an extra file.

Knowing nothing about JS, the only thing that raises a flag for me is the inverted single quotes in the second line in the snippet below as found in my JS file.

let expInfo = {
    'participant': `${util.pad(Number.parseFloat(util.randint(0, 999999)).toFixed(0), 6)}`,
    'session': '001',
};

Many thanks for any support

Best wishes,
Yiannis